If you want a website to post pictures of your nature walks as a new part of your recovery process, or If you want to get a Zen priesthood and marry couples off for $35 in an online consultation room, whatever your idea for an online business is, we can make it happen.
Have you ever pictured having an online store? A store where the products you want are sold at the prices you specify bringing in the profit you ask for? Normally, with our business customers, the price for a Shopify website plus the necessary SEO optimization and keyword plan is $449 a month, but if you are mentalhealthmissionary.com customer, we are offering you a plan where you pay just $449 for the first month and $199 for your Enhanced SEO with 25 keywords and a free blog entry once a month after that. Read some blogs at designbyenlightenment.com for details and to learn about search engine optimization and how to start an online business.
*******Ways to Make Money with Websites
“A little more about E-Commerce with Shopify”
1. E-commerce: Create online store where you can sell products or services. You can either sell your own products or act as a middleman, connecting buyers and sellers for a commission.
2. Affiliate Marketing: Build a website around a specific niche and promote products or services from other companies. You earn a commission for every sale that occurs through your referral.
3. Online Courses or Membership Sites: Create valuable and informative content in the form of courses or a membership site where users pay for access to your website.
4.Dropshipping: Start a dropshipping website where you sell products without needing to hold inventory. When a customer places an order, you pass it on to the supplier who directly ships it to the customer.
5. Blogging: Create a blog and monetize it through various methods such as advertising, sponsored posts, or even selling your own products.
6. Freelancing Platforms: Build a platform that connects freelancers with clients, and earn a commission or fee for each successful transaction.
7. Online Marketplaces: Create a niche-specific marketplace where buyers and sellers can interact trade products services can earn through transaction fees or premium features for sellers.
8. Online Consultation: Offer your expertise in a specific field through a website where clients can book consultations with you.
Remember, these are few ideas, and the key to success is to identify a niche or target audience and offer something of value. Research your chosen idea, plan your approach, and put in the necessary effort to make your website successful.
There are countless products that you can sell online as an affiliate or through dropshipping. Here are just a few examples across different categories:
1. Electronics: - Smartphones
- Laptops and computers
- Gaming consoles
- Home appliances
2. Fashion and Beauty:
- Clothing and accessories
- Makeup and skincare products
- Jewelry and watches
3. Home and Kitchen
; - Furniture and deco
- Kitchen appliances and gadgets
- Bedding and bath products
4. Health and Fitness:
- Fitness equipment and accessories;
- Vitamins and supplements
- Weight loss programs
- Yoga and meditation products
5. Books and Education:
- Bestselling books
- Online courses
- Educational toys and games
- Stationery and office supplies
- Luggage and travel accessories
- Camping gear and hiking equipment
- Outdoor clothing and footwear
- Travel booking services
7. Baby Parenting:
- Baby care products
- Baby clothing and accessories
- Nursery furniture and decor
- Parenting books and resources
These examples, and there are many more categories and products available for affiliate marketing.
Remember to choose products that align with your target audience's and needs to maximize your chances of success.
What is dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a business model in which an online retailer (the dropshipper) partners with a supplier or wholesaler to sell products directly to customers without keeping inventory in stock. In an arrangement, the retailer does not need to handle or ship the products. Instead, when a customer places an, the retailer forwards the order details to the supplier, who then fulfills and ships the product directly to the customer.
Here's a step-by-step process of how dropshipping typically works:
1. Set up an online store: The dropshipper creates an online or a platform presence to showcase the products they plan to sell.
2. Find a supplier: The dropshipper identifies and establishes a partnership with a supplier or wholesaler who offers dropshipping services. This may involve researching and vetting various suppliers to find reliable ones that offer quality products and competitive prices.
3. Import product listings: The dropshipper imports the product listings from the supplier to their online store or platform. This includes adding product images, descriptions, and pricing.
4. Market and sell products: The dropshipper promotes and markets the products through various channels such as social media, advertising, or content marketing to attract customers to their online store.
5. Receive customer orders: When a customer places an order on the dropshipper's online store and completes the payment, the dropshipper receives the order details along with the customer's shipping information.
6. Forward the order to the supplier: The dropshipper then sends the order details to the supplier, including the customer's shipping address and any special instructions.
7. Supplier fulfills the order: The supplier processes the, packs the product, and ships it directly to the customer. The dropshipper is not involved in the fulfillment process.
8. Tracking and customer support: The dropshipper provides the customer with the tracking information provided by the supplier. They also handle any customer inquiries or issues to the order. Profit margin: The dropshipper earns a profit by selling the products at a higher price than the supplier charges them. The difference between the retail price and the wholesale price is the dropshipper's profit.
Dropshipping offers several advantages, such as low startup costs, no inventory management, and the ability to sell a wide range of products. However, it also has challenges, including intense competition, potential shipping delays, and reliance on the supplier's inventory and fulfillment capabilities.
Business or Personal E-Commerce Site by Design By Enlightenment
All work is done in 2-7 days by, "Design by Enlightenment," website author Elaine Malinowski.